CRS Gas Solutions provide specialist, innovative and forward thinking enginering solutions to any industrial and commercial gas project.
CRS Gas Solutions inception date was the 2 February 2017 and although we are a relatively new business, we have a wealth of knowledge between us with over 20 years’ experience working within the Industrial and Commercial Gas industry. With our experience, this enables us to provide our customers with a complete tailored package for your business needs in all areas of ‘Gas related Engineering Projects’.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer that one to one customer relationship, which means that we ‘hold your hand’ from the beginning of the project right through to the end and strive to give that personable approach along with first class project deliverance. For you, the customer we aim to fully understand your needs and deliver an exceptional, hassle-free professional service regardless of how large, small or complex the project might be.
CRS Gas Solutions can offer specialist, innovative and cost-effective solutions for your installation as detailed below:
- Design, build and installation of new bespoke gas supply infrastructure from the existing Gas Transporter network to site
- Design, build and installation of new non-domestic primary meter modules and housings
- Design, build and installation of bespoke outlet gas supply infrastructure (screwed/welded steel pipework and MDPE/HDPE below ground pipework) from the outlet of the primary meter installation to the on-site gas fired plant
- ‘Live Hot Tap’ operations to install new connections to existing outlet gas supply infrastructure with no interruption to the gas supply or plant operation
- Installation of downstream outlet pressure reduction stations
- Installation of automatic gas isolation safety equipment
- Testing and Commissioning Works
- Meter Removal and Disconnections
- Consultancy, Site Survey’s and Audit Reporting
CRS Gas solutions are constantly striving to improve as a business and to do this we look to gain recognised accreditations that are relevant within our industry. This will enable us to deliver a better service to our customers and give you the assurance that we can fulfill our obligations.